Kayak with us along Lysefjords steep walls!
Join us on this up to 6hr guided kayak trip into the Lysefjord and see the famous Preikestolen from below!
We are starting from Forsand, at the beginning of the Lysefjord and will paddle together into the Fjord. The goal is to reach the spot where the steep Preikestolen rises above the fjord.
It's impressive to see, especially when you just did the Preikestolen hike or when its still ahead of you!
- Explore the amazing Lysefjord with its impressive view
- Learn about the local sealife
- A lot of seals in the fjord, are we lucky to see them?
- Touch the big granit stone walls raising many houndred meters over your head.
- You get insight in a lot of local history like a pothole formed by the ice masses long time ago, the Vagabounds cave or stories about old farms on a remote islands
- Enjoy your lunch on a nice small sandy beach
- Sunshine, wind or even rain, all is beautiful in its own way in the Lysefjord.
You will really feel the nature.
- Level of difficulty: MODERATE
Suitable for participants who are generally in good physical condition. You do not need kayak experience, or outdoor experience to join this tour!
Distance: in total 15-25 kilometers kayaking
- Min Age: 12 yrs
- Where: 10 am Forsand pier
(close to: Gnr 41 Bnr 11, 4110 Forsand)
- When: Daily, see bookingsystem for open dates
- Price: Nok 1150,-
- Double or single sea kayak (Single kayak mainly for experienced kayakers)
- Saftety gear like lifejacket, paddle...
- experienced outdoor guides
- Back up motor boat for bigger groups
- Possible to add on local lunch when you book tour
- Possible to get help with transport to startpoint, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org / +4797737448
We need min. 2 participants to start this tour!
(in case there are less than 2 by the day you booked the tour, you will get a refund or a rescheduled trip)
CHANGING WEATHER:Due to the possibility of rapidly-changing weather conditions, it may be necessary to make changes to scheduled trips.
In the event that your trip needs to be rescheduled for another day or cancelled on short notice, you may choose between joining the rescheduled trip or getting a refund.
In case weather conditions get worse during your trip, it may be necessary to turn around to back the pier earlier than planned.
If this happens, no refunds will be given!
MEETING POINT ( Gnr 41 Bnr 11, 4110 Forsand)