Kayak with us along Lysefjords entrance!
Join us on this up to 4hr guided kayak trip into the wild Lysefjord.
We are starting from Forsand, at the beginning of the Lysefjord and will paddle together into the amazing Lysefjord. You will see how the Fjord slowly changes from sandy beaches and flat stonecoast to the impressive steep, high granit walls rising several hundred meters above the sealevel.
- Level of difficulty: MODERATE
Suitable for participants who are generally in good physical condition. You do not need kayak experience, or outdoor experience to join this tour!
Distance: 10-20 kilometers paddling
- Price: Nok 1050,-
- Min Age: 12 yrs
- Where: Forsand pier
(close to: Gnr 41 Bnr 11, 4110 Forsand)
- When: Daily, 10 am
- Double or single sea kayak (Single kayak mainly for experienced kayakers)
- Saftety gear like lifejacket, paddle...
- experienced outdoor guides
- Back up motor boat for bigger groups
- You can add our local lunch when you book tour!
- Possible to get help with transport to startpoint, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org / +4797737448
(in case there are less than 2 by the day of your booked tour, you get a refund or a rescheduled trip)
- Explore the amazing Lysefjord with its impressive view
- Learn about the local sealife, and whats living in our fjord
- We will try to pick up some mussels, shell, and sea urchin
- A lot of seals in the fjord, are we lucky to see them?
- You get insight in a lot of local history like a pothole formed by the ice masses long time ago, the Vagabounds cave or stories about old farms on a remote islands
- Enjoy your lunch on a nice small sandy beach
- Sunshine, wind or even rain, all is beautiful in its own way in the Lysefjord.
You will really feel the nature.
CHANGING WEATHER:Due to the possibility of rapidly-changing weather conditions, it may be necessary to make changes to scheduled trips.
In the event that your trip needs to be rescheduled for another day or cancelled on short notice, you may choose between joining the rescheduled trip or getting a refund.
In case weather conditions get worse during your trip, it may be necessary to turn around to back the pier earlier than planned.
If this happens, no refunds will be given!
MEETING POINT ( Gnr 41 Bnr 11, 4110 Forsand)