Guided kayak tour Lysefjord
Enjoy 3 hours of kayaking along Lysefjords coastline. Take in the tranquil marine scenery while learning about the cultural and natural history.
The light changes a lot in the fjord, a amazing experience.
Join us on this up to 3 hours guided kayak trip into the wild Lysefjord.
You will get wetsuits, and gloves for keeping you warm and safe on the tour.
Lysefjord is fantastic, steep walls, clear water, and fresh air.
Maybe we do se one of the famous Lysefjord seals?
We are starting from Forsand, or transport you to a good startspot depending on the wind.
We will paddle together into the amazing Lysefjord. You will see how the Fjord slowly changes from sandy beaches and flat stonecoast to the impressive steep, high granit walls rising several hundred meters above the sealevel.
We will also explore potholes and caves along our trip.
- Level of difficulty: MODERATE
Suitable for participants who are generally in good physical condition. You do need some outdoor experience to join this tour! It is wild, and you will be tired...
Distance: 5-12 kilometers paddling
- Price: Adult Nok 790,- Child 590,-
- Min Age: 8 yrs
- Where: Forsand pier, next to the pink ferry dock. Forsand kai 4100 Forsand
- When: Several times , see times available under book now.
- How to get here: Drive your own car or take bus to Forsand ferry dock, also possible to take public boat from Stavanger to Forsand kai.