SEASON 01. MAY - 30.SEPTEMBER
On this guided kayak tour you will paddle along the beautiful Islands of Jørpeland
You will be able to watch birds , salmon, maybe seals, beautiful coastline and artwork called "Norwegian Stonehenge".
Our guide will provide you with information about nature and local history.
Perfect combination when you want to go to Preikestolen too.
We are just Only 10 minutes away!
This tour is even a nice experience in rain!
- Level of difficulty : EASY
Min age: 9
- No prior kayak experience needed! Simple paddle techniques and safety instructions will be given by our guide. Suitable for people of most ages!
(Except of children under 9 yrs)
You will paddle in double sea kayaks, which are really stable on the water.
We have single sea kayaks available for more experienced paddlers.
- DURATION Total 3hrs
(appr. 2.5 hrs on the water) The complete tour distance 4-12km, depending on speed of the group.
- PRICE 790 NOK adults / 590 NOK (age 10-16yrs)
- WHEN? daily at noon- 3pm (12-15) July-August aslo 5pm-8pm (17-20)
- WHERE? Meetingpoint is the bus stop, our beachflag - Jørpeland Kai
Jørpelandsvågen, 4100 Jørpeland
(closest navi adress is Direktør Sæthersgate 29, Jørpeland)
Booking is required!
Last option to book this tour online for the same day is 11am! Give us a call when it's later than 11am (Oslo time) and you still want to join the same day. We have limited capacity on this tour, but we'll see if we can still fit you in. For groups its also possible to arrange tour at other times.
+4794275439 or +4797737448
YOU WANT TO DO A TOUR BEFORE MAY OR AFTER SEPTEMBER?
Write us a mail or call. We will see if we can make it possible! email@example.com