Explore the famous Lysefjorden under safe and guided conditions on our 2 day kayak/camping trip!
This tour starts and ends at Forsand, where you have direct access to
the Lysefjord. Our guides will tell you local stories while we paddle along
littles bays and islands. Depending on the weather you can also fish
directly from your kayak. Sometimes seals pop up from the water and watch us paddling.
Level of difficulty EASY-MODERATE
You won't paddle alone on the Lysefjord, so you can also do this trip with less kayak experience! You may paddle in more stable double sea kayaks, instead of a single kayak. Our guide will be on your side during the complete trip.
If you are a more experienced paddler, you will get a single sea kayak from us for the trip.
Due to organisation, we need min. 3 people before we start the trip!
- 2 day trip in the Lysefjord
- 1-2 experienced outdoor guides
- single -/ or double sea kayak
- All kayak equipment such as life jacket, paddle, wetsuit...
- tents or one big Lavuu/Tipi, air matrasses, isolation matrass
- (you have to bring your own leeping bag!)
- local high quality dinner on the beach with dessert
- norwegian outdoor breakfast with coffee/tea
PRICE 2950 NOK p.pers
WHERE? we start and end at our rental station in Forsand
WHEN? starts 3pm (day 1), ends around 1pm (day2)