Come with us on a digital dive and explore an unique underwater world!
SEASON - ALL YEAR, starts July 2018
in cooperation with blueye robotics, we are the first company in the world offering digital underwater fjord sightseeing in 2018.
A complete new adventure is awaiting you. We will take you on a trip where you can see a live video from our underwater drone to get insight in the unique waterworld of the Lysefjord!
This tour fits well for bigger groups as well as individual travelers.
Drone underwater safari with Norwegian lunch!
On this tour you will see ,explore and learn more about what's living in a Norwegian fjord and what's possible to harvest. We will catch what we can get in our reachable shoreline and use it as an ingredient in our homemade, made on open fire, fish soup. Your lunch!
Level of difficulty: EASY
No outdoor /watersport experience needed! Suitable for people of most ages!
DURATION: Total 4,5 hours
From 11.00-15.30 (11am-3.30pm)
PRICE: 950,- NOK adults / 450,- NOK (age 5 -16yrs) *Children under 5yrs is free.
WHEN? daily 11.00 - 15.30 (11am-3.30pm)
WHERE? Meetingpoint at Jørpelands Tourist Information (map below)
What is included in your price?
- Lunch, fish soup made on open fire at the beach. The soup is based on local products. Bread, with local wild garlic, and butter included. Water, Norwegian "lefse", and coffee made on fire is also included.
- Digital dive with drone into the fjord. We will explore the ocean, Live pictures from the drone on land in our big tent, possible to try driving the drone!
- Explore the shoreline, We will catch crabs, seaweed, and shrimps in the shoreline, all this ingredients is used in our fishsoup, made on open fire.
- We will tell you about whats living in a Norwegian fjord.
- Transport to our beach in the Lysefjord, if you need it, possible to use your own car if you prefer.
- The beach is nice, with a lots of space with grass and sand to play for kids
- Toilet house near the beach
Interested in booking this trip?
Possible to book tour from summer 2018!
Send us a message if this is something for you.
Map meetingpoint: Tourist Information, Rådhusgaten 7 ,4100 Jørpeland